Sunday, June 19, 2016

She’s No Peach… The peachy hue and high neckline keep it sweet, while the leather texture and bodycon fit make it daring!

Advertisement


She’s No Peach… The peachy hue and high neckline keep it sweet, while the leather texture and bodycon fit make it daring!

She’s no peach… I was raised in a type of Pleasantville, always told to be a good, polite girl, mind my P’s & Q’s, drive safely, go to bed early…but what’s the fun in that?! It wasn’t until I decided to not be so afraid of disappointing people, follow my passions, and do what I wanted to do, that I really started living my life! (And I suggest the same for you!) That’s what I love about Missguided.. there’s something for everyone. A little bit of naughty, a little bit of nice…this little number’s got it all! The peachy hue and high neckline keep it sweet, while the leather texture and bodycon fit make it daring!

She’s No Peach…


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment